SLP CreativeCon: For Business and Creative SLPs
Sign up for the waitlist to hear about our next LIVE event: Waitlist
The ultimate goal of this online conference is to discuss multiple facets of starting and running a business for Speech-Language Pathologists. We explored the importance of brand identity, the in’s and out’s of social media marketing, & content writing tips. We also explored how to start a speech therapy private practice, time management techniques for business owners, and budgeting techniques that will help scale your business.
This self-paced learning track is NOW AVAILABLE and includes:
- 7 ASHA Accredited Courses
- Up to 0.7 ASHA CEU
- 2 Panel Discussions with SLP Business Experts
- Community forums to get personalized support depending on the business type you want to start
- Digital Swag
- Business-related podcast episodes
- Growing Exhibit Hall resource library with 7 essential business templates, access to the business planning workshop, personal business planner, discounts and downloads from our speakers, and other digital materials!
EARN ASHA CEUS
For each course taken during the conference, participants can earn 0.1 ASHA CEUs for a maximum of 0.7 ASHA CEUs. To receive ASHA CEUs, you must complete a course evaluation and pass each course exam by achieving an 80% or higher score to receive a certificate of completion. Your participation will be submitted to the ASHA Continuing Education Board once all course requirements are met.
Time Management for the SLP Entrepreneur & Creator Course Details
Amplifying Your Brand Voice: Social Media for SLP Business Owners Course Details
Lessons You Won’t Read in a Business Book Course Details
Panel Discussion with Morning Speakers View
The New Way To Start A Speech Therapy Private Practice Course Details
Developing a Brand Identity that Resonates with your Clients Course Details
Money Talks: How to Build a Profitable Business Course Details
Panel Discussion with Afternoon Speakers View
Bonus Course: Let’s ROLE With It: From Therapist to Coach (Available only as a playback recording) Course Details