What’s the ultimate goal for AAC use? To connect with others autonomously.
It can feel like a long road from device trials to facilitating autonomous communication. And with any long road trip, you need a map.
That’s why we’ve compiled digital resources, podcast episodes, ASHA CEU courses, and more into this comprehensive AAC support track called AAC Connect!
This self-paced learning track is now available and includes:
- 12 self-paced learning modules
- Community forum to get personalized support
- Monthly group AAC lunch-and-learns with AAC users and professionals
- AAC office hours for private coaching
- AAC related podcast episodes
- Up to 1.5 ASHA CEU courses
- Growing AAC resource library with parent handouts, core word activity and implementation ideas, functional scripts suggestions, emergent literacy resources, Boom Cards® and other digital materials!
You can join AAC Connect and access all of these amazing resources for $119 (ends 11/30/22) or become a Tassel member and enjoy even more perks! Current Tassel members are automatically enrolled in AAC Connect and future courses and events for free.
Thank you for expressing an interest in the AAC Connect learning track! We hope you’ll join us and take advantage of the lunch-and-learn sessions, private coaching call, resources, and everything else this resource has to offer! The doors close November 30, 2022! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
To file a complaint or ask general questions about the complaint filing process, please contact our support team at email@example.com