What’s the ultimate goal for AAC use? To connect with others autonomously.
It can feel like a long road from device trials to facilitating autonomous communication. And with any long road trip, you need a map.
That’s why we’ve compiled digital resources, podcast episodes, ASHA CEU courses, and more into this comprehensive AAC support track called AAC Connect!
This self-paced learning track is now available and includes:
- 12 self-paced learning modules
- Community forum to get personalized support
- AAC related podcast episodes
- Up to 1.5 ASHA CEU courses
- Growing AAC resource library with parent handouts, core word activity and implementation ideas, functional scripts suggestions, emergent literacy resources, Boom Cards® and other digital materials!
To file a complaint or ask general questions about the complaint filing process, please contact our support team at email@example.com